3/31/08

About Devin


Devin Matthew was born in September 1994. He is in the eighth grade. His favorite subject is science. This is his 4th year of being homeschooled. He has played for the homeschool basketball team for the past two seasons and looks forward to being a starter next year. As the oldest, Devin has many responsibilities and privileges the others don't yet have. As a teen, he sometimes struggles with that, but each day I see him mature and grow to be more like Jesus and I couldn't be more proud. Devin felt called to be a missionary at the age of 10 and has surrendered to full time service.

No comments:

Hello and welcome. My name is Jeannette and my husband Rick and I have 7 kids- Devin age 14, Sierra age 12, Mackenzie age 10, Tanner age 8, Keegan age 6, Skyler age 4, and Kaden 21 months . We homeschool and hope you enjoy this glimpse into our lives.