3/31/08

About Mackenzie - 4th Grade

Mackenzie Joann was born October 1998. She is in the fourth grade and her favorite subject is history. She has also been a cheerleader for the past two seasons. Mackenzie is a bit of a tomboy and a bit of a wild thing. She is the one who will push the rule as far as possible, then smile sweetly in innocence. Mackenzie is a big help, if she is made to be. If left on her own, she'd much rather play and let Sierra do the work. She does, however, love helping with the babies and I don't know what I would do without her on the weekends. Mackenzie dedicated her life to Jesus her first year at camp and is excited to learn what God has in store for her future.

No comments:

Hello and welcome. My name is Jeannette and my husband Rick and I have 7 kids- Devin age 14, Sierra age 12, Mackenzie age 10, Tanner age 8, Keegan age 6, Skyler age 4, and Kaden 21 months . We homeschool and hope you enjoy this glimpse into our lives.